Question about CCIE security recertification and Cisco Learning Credits

mikedellgolf

I got my CCIE security in 2006 and I've been renewing since then by taking ccie written exam.  However, in 2023, I've decided to put my CCIE security in Emeritus mode because I just don't want to take written exam anymore.  However, I've just started a new job and they high recommend that I put my CCIE number in "Active" status.

I've looked at Cisco website and I can take 120 credits of Cisco training and upon completion of the training, my CCIE status will change from "Emeritius" to "Active".  Is that true?  I am planning to take the following courses in the next few weeks:

- Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) v1.0 SCOR 64  (I will get 64 Cisco Learning Credit for this course),

-

Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA) 2.1 SWSA 16 ( I will get 16 Cisco Learning Credit for this course),

-

Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) 3.0 SISE 40 (( I will get 40 Cisco Learning Credit for this course),

Can anyone confirm that this is the case?

TIA.